This fun and interactive workshop will offer ideas on becoming a more confident performer "off-the-page".It will foster strength in the trained vocalist or instrumentalist when tackling unfamiliar, nontraditional musical settings such as creative collaborations, recording sessions, composing solos, melodies & whole arrangements and promote overall self-expression. Hope you can join us for this unique, positive session!
- Gain confidence “off-the-page”
- Explore Free Improv (non-jazz based) techniques
- Use your voice as a creative tool
- Fun & inspiring group singing activities
- Circle singing
- Instant compositions
- Open your musical mind
- Build better musical conversation
- Inspire yourself. Inspire others.
- Free Snacks!
* There will be an additional hour (6-7pm) offered for any students interested in exploring more creative fun!